Re: where is md home page?

I don't believe there is a home page.  The docs are pretty good, all
things being equal (It's Linux, the author is French and the docs are in
(very good) English, this is rapidly changing software ...)  At any
rate, I found no mention of a home page in the docs.  There is a
mailing list at vger.rutgers.edu, called linux-raid.  It's a majordomo
server.

--
  Nathan Norman    :    Hostmaster CFNI    :    nnorman@cfni.com