Re: Quantum Fireball EIDE uncooperative

I'd warranty the drive - it sounds like you have a future paperweight.

<flame>
I personally can't stand Quantum drives - I perceive them to be
unreliable. This is a personal opinion of course :)
</flame>

--
  Nathan Norman    :    Hostmaster CFNI    :    nnorman@cfni.com
    finger nnorman@cfni.com for PGP public key and other stuff