Re: file system tools for dos

Paolo:

I already have the ext2tool, it LOOKS wonderful but it has some serious
problems with SCSI drives.  And It doesn't talk to more than the second
drive on a controller.

I have a VL bus 486 dx2/66 16 MB RAM 2840 SCSI controller with a 150 MB
Microp 1674 (Win 3.1, Dos6) , a Seagate ST3655N 540 MB (Win 95), and a
Fujitsu M1606S 1 Gig (Linux ext2) and a EZ 135 removable - various.

It won't talk to the ext2 drive. Can you help me?

--David

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Paulo Ramos wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Jun 1997, BG Lim wrote:
>
> > I'm running a dos/linux system. I remember reading that there was a tool
> > for accessing the ext2fs from dos. Can anyone tell me where to get it?
> Enjoy it.
> >
> > BG
> >

> > --
> >

> Paulo

           LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [345]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | User interface copyrights & software patents make
teague@wcu.edu | programing a dangerous business. Ask me or lpf@lpf.org

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia clipper
National Security Council explosion Treasury terrorist Delta Force bomb Iran
Mossad data encryption munitions Serbian hydrazine ammonium nitrate fuel oil