Re: Problem with new netscape beta.

Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

> Aside from the annoying dialog, I can no longer enter secure pages.
> Anyone know what went wrong?  It worked fine with the previous beta.

Puzzled me for quite a while, too. Copy  policyMoz40P1.jar, which
should be hanging out in the directory where you unpacked the archive,
into ~/.netscape.

--
+  Michael D. Harnois                      + If you want to follow Jesus,  +
+  Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA  + you better look good on wood. +