Boot linux from two linux partition

Hi.

Sorry for this silly question. I am new to both Debian
and Linux.

My disk has following partions:
   /dev/hda1            DOS
   /dev/hda2		extended partion
   /dev/hda3            swap
   /dev/hda4		Red Hat linux
   /dev/hda5		Debian 1.3
By installing debian, my computer starts from /dev/hda2
and boot /dev/hda5. Can someone tell me how to setup
lilo so that I can also /dev/hda4 ? I know there are doc
about it, but I can not find them. :(  Here is /etc/lilo.conf
-------------------------
boot=/dev/hda2
root=/dev/hda5
compact
install=/boot/boot.b
map=/boot/map
vga=normal
image=/vmlinuz
        label="Debian Linux"
        read-only
other=/dev/hda1
        label="Windows 95"

BTW, is there a way to find video configuration from Metro?
My /dev/hda4 (RedHat 4.1) can use X windows, but I don't know t
he configuration, so I can not configure xf86 for Debian.

Thanks a lot.

-ctang