Re: Easy way to switch from RedHat to Debian?

There is no real easy way.  However, if you have enough disk space, you
can make a new partition, or use an old one, install debian on it, and
migrate all your config date to the debian side.  YOu can then wipe
redhat, and install all the packages you need from debian.

Shaya