Running boa using inetd

Hi,
following the recent thread about dwww, I decided to try it out. I installed
boa as a web server but was trying as someone suggested in that thread, to
run it through inetd. The idea is that I want to disallow all non-local
connections to the http server. Unfortunately I have deleted those messages
and don't remeber if there contained any details on how to do this. The
mailing list archives do not contain them yet either.

So the question is, how do I get this to work. Boa complains that there is
some other process listening to the port and exits with an error. Alternatively
is there some other way of having a small server that can only be accesed
from the local host or may be a small selected list of hosts?

Thanks in advance,
Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76