Re: Easy way to switch from RedHat to Debian?

>>Anthony Campbell wrote:
 >I REALLY don't what to start a flame war : )  ...

then cancel your posting

... but I'd like to know why
 >people would want to do this...

Because they want to.  People are free to switch from RH to
Debian whenever they want (errm, not sure about the other way
round though  ;-)

BTW I'm not happy with Christoph's wording in his c.o.l.d.s.
post: "how to _upgrade_ to Debian".   It sounded like a flamebait,
and it's not Debian policy to say (imply) bad things about RH,
as Bruce says.