FWD: Debian Linux prob

Perhaps some other developer is better-suited to deal with this than I, who
don't even have a CD drive. :-)

-----Forwarded message from Myopsis <myopsis@mindspring.com>-----

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:07:55 -0400
To: joey@kite.ml.org
From: Myopsis <myopsis@mindspring.com>
Subject: Debian Linux prob

Hey, i hear you're maintaining the Debian distribution of Linux....
Well, I just wanted to report to you that when I got a Linux CD (TRI-LINUX)
and tried installing debian (1.2.8), I couldn't get it to find my CDROM
drive, so i just went on to Slackware, which I've been staying with.  I
don't know how common this problem is, but I thought you should know so
that you could have a chance to correct it.

                      Later!!

			??me   (A.K.A.  Myopsis)

myopsis@mindspring.com

http://myopsis.home.ml.org
 (undergoing an overhaul)

/ best viewed with Netscape 3 or up, but now fully supports other	\
\  browsers (with the exception of the Frames version...)		/

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
see shy jo