Re: Kernel Module & Virtual Hosts

On Sun, 8 Jun 1997, Matthew Tebbens wrote:

:
:Is anyone here running Virtual Hosts for web access on Debian;
:
:I understand you have to have a special kernel module
:for this. Is this module installed by default ?
:If not, what steps would I take to install the module ?

Read /usr/src/linux/Documentaion/networking/alias.txt

I actually recompiled the kernel and included the modules ... it works
great :)

:Also, I see no documentation on what modules can be loaded
:while the system is running, how to load them, and module descriptions ?
:
:Thanks,
:Matthew
: