Getting mail fro ISP, and mime mail setup

	I have hadan account with Netcom faor a long time. It is a shell
	account, and provides elm as a mail reader. I also use elm as a mail
	reader at work. Letley I have had the need to receive and send email
	with mime inclusions.

	I beilieve that I need to do 2 things to acomplish this:

	1. Set up a pop mail fetchong system to get/put mail to/from netcom.

	2. Set up my debiian box to support mime.

	Sp here are the questions:

	How do I set up pop?

	Can I set up elm to use mime? If so how do I go about this?

	Pointers to appropriate docs are greatly appreciated.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems