YA newbie news setup question

   I've been trying to get a news setup configured here and was wondering
if someone could give a news newbie some pointers/direction.

   I want to get a news setup configured to pull news off from my ISP's
news server (news.together.net) and to eventually put FidoNet mail into
using a FidoNet-news converter ifmail.

   Because of these desires I believe I have to set up a regular server on
my system (golgotha).  So, I installed inn and innfeed, along with suck,
but haven't been able to get things working.

   Would someone be so kind as to either dump a working copy of their
inn.conf and hosts.nntp into a message or give me some guidance on how I
should be setting things up?  I've read the various man pages about the
config files but with so many different configs and with me basically not
having a clue, it gets tough as to know which is right and which needs
tweaking.

                          | Debian GNU/    __      o
 Thanks in advance,       |               / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
 (redwards@together.net)  |         ...because lockups are for convicts...