Re: April Infomagic LDR & Debian

So they didn't test it. I don't suppose a CD publisher who is
distributing other folks' stuff would ever be able to--especially in
the absence of a test suite. Their test should be to deliver a
pre-press CD to Debian for confirmation.

Don't change vendors, change procedures. If InfoMagic can't play by an
"allow-verification-of-master" procedure with the agreement that they
won't publish it if not approved (in a timely manner) by Debian...
*then* change vendors.

--emk