Re: ssh for Debian?

Have you checked the non-US section? From there you can find .debs for ssh and
other crypto related packages. README.non-US in Debian mirrors lists all the
sites that carry the section.

George Bonser wrote:

> Where can I find information baout setting up a couple of debian boxes
> with ssh?  I want to do some sysadmin over the net on a remote system and
> would like to make it a little difficult for someone to watch what I am
> doing incase they want to swipe passwords, etc.

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland