problem with install

Hello All,

I am trying to install Debian 1.2.17 on a Compaq Deskpro XL 5/90, which
has that AMD SCSI chip in it.  Installation went great except for the
fact that every time I access the SCSI HD, I get the message:

target: 0 rate=10.0 Mhz, synchronous, sync offset=15 bytes

I got this message all throughout the install and now when I reboot I
get the same thing.  Any help with getting rid of this message would be
appreciated.

Andy Pastuszak
apastuszak@netcarrier.com