Networking Win95, Debian Linux and Cable Modem

I have two machines, one is a Win95 machine, one is a Linux machine.

The Linux machine has a cable modem connection to the Internet.

I would like to get the Win95 machine talking to the Linux Machine and to the Internet via the cable modem. How do I do this?

The Linux machine has two Ethernet cards and I have managed to get it to recognise both but I can't seem to get it to talk to the Win95 machine. I only have one IP address for the two machines, so do not know what to do with the second.

Any pointers?