Re: 1.3 Installation Report

From: Che Fox <che@yiff.rh7.imsa.edu>
> Pretty much everything went well -- the biggest surprise was that
> the base disks, although there were 5 of them, offered *much* more
> functionality this time around than ever before. Having elvis was
> lovely

That's not Elvis, it's an Elvis impersonator! If I'm not mistaken
it's actually a macro file for "ae" to emulate vi!

Now, has anyone written a macro file for "ae" to act like Emacs? That
might be asking too much.

Regarding the other bugs, please take the time to make sure they are in
filed in our bugs database. If you don't have the information on our bug
system, it's in our web site.

I agree that starting up X is the most difficult of them to get fixed,
but I'd not suggest you give up hope. A detailed report in the bug system
would help.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--