Re: couldn't get a free page

Kernel 2.0.30 changed the way it handles memory.  It's supposed to be a
stable kernel (by this I'm saying it's a 2.0.x and not a 2.1.x), but
problems like this make me think it shouldn't be used in 1.3.  Could you
try downgrading to 2.0.29 and let me (or the whole list) know if it works?

Thanks for reporting your problem and good luck,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds