Re: supposed fvwm2 menus

Daniel S. Barclay:
> Supposedly, Debian packages install menu data for FVWM 2.x and Debian's menu
> system.
>
> I just installed the fvwm2 package, but the application menu is pretty much
> empty.
>
> Do I have to reinstall every package that has a menu entry? (I hope this isn't
> Windoze.)

(I assume you're using frozen or unstable, not old debian 1.2. What I say
doesn't quite apply to it.)

Do you have the menu package installed? Without it, you won't get any menus.
You won't need to reinstall any packages after installing it, all the menu
entry files are already on your system, and as soon as you install the menu
package, it will convert those into a fvwm menu for you.

--
See shy Jo.