supposed fvwm2 menus

Supposedly, Debian packages install menu data for FVWM 2.x and Debian's menu
system.

I just installed the fvwm2 package, but the application menu is pretty much
empty.

Do I have to reinstall every package that has a menu entry? (I hope this isn't
Windoze.)

Or is there some way to re-run the installation scripts (in /var/lib/dkpg/info)
to add menu entries without disturbing anything else?

Daniel