I have a problem...

Hi sir,
        I'm an Italian student (University of Bologna).

I try to install the debian version of Linux, but I can't mount my Cd-rom,
in which I have the software to the debian distribution.

When I  loads the kernel by the resque-disk and the other disks, it don't
find the cd. I have a cd FUNAI which is on the sound card (Sound blaster AWE
32). I think the problem is here. I tryed all the drive for the cdrom.

Windows 95 uses the file v330_11c.sys to recognise the cd, and it is an Oak
tecnology compatible.

I'm afraid for my bad English.
Thanks
Gabriele Tinti

| Gabriele Tinti                           |
| Via Filippo De Pisis 8                   |
| 40133 Bologna Italy                      |
| Tel/Fax: ++39 51 560902 / 560053         |
| I  E-Mail : gap1841@iperbole.bologna.it  |
| II E-Mail : gabriele@bomet.fci.unibo.it  |