Re: Xwindows packages which one??

Rick,
I was able to install xserver-svga successfully.  What am I suposse to do
next?  You mentioned that all I have to do is run XF86Config to configure
my xserver.  But I do not see the XF86Config command any where. I don't
think that xserver-svga includes the xf86config command. Something is missing.
It is confusing to decide what to do, because  some people say in this mailing
list to don't use dselect, others say that I need to have xbase installed
before I try to install any of the xservers.  Who is right?  At least your
way worked so far, but I cannot configure the xserver.  I used dselect to install it.
I installed the package: xserver-svga_3.2-1.deb (I assume is the latest
debian stable package). I purged xbase, xfnt, and etc.
Any help will be greatly appreciated and thanks again for all you help

Alberto Ruiz
aruiz@debian1.sssys.com