want upgrade opinion, 1->2 PPro 200/256

I have a single PPro 200MHz/256k in my system currently (running 2.0.29
kernel from a bo install about two months ago, no problems).

Should I pick up the spare to fill that empty socket on my Tyan
motherboard, or is the 256k cache small enough to kill off the
performance advantage?

I'd rather not part with the $2000 or so it would take to make a pair of
512's, so I could either get the second 256 or keep the one.

Any experienced opinions out there?  Inexperienced?  Guesses?

Thanks.
Dan Hugo

(Trivia:
Just me using it, using it more and more for all sorts of things
64M memory currently
Tyan 1668 MB with Natoma chipset
Machine is Linux only
)