Re: Re: InfoMagic's new LDR

On Tue, 13 May 1997, Portuesi Simone wrote:

> I'd like just to add one thing to it, it'll be confortable (at least for
> me) that the mirroring can be done from another computer. I'll explain
> better: you che the Packages file on a PC connected to internet, bring
> it to a PC not connected to the net, the script will determine the files
Sorry, I didn't followed this discussion in the past. What script would
do such a job. I would like to have a automagical mechanism to update
my box at home. This time I do it manually (using MC and compare each
directory with the directories on a ZIP disk I updated on my net-connected
PC.

Thanks for advise

   Andreas.