BusLogic FlashPoint LT SCSI BT

Being a fan of Debian Linux for some time, I wanted to install Debian on
my own computer in my office (to replace Windows 95 especially).
Unfortunately, I have a BusLogic FlashPoint LT PCI SCSI adapter, and it's
not supported currently.

I found the latest version of the driver which supports my adapter,
"BusLogic-2.0.9.tar.gz", but its documentation seems to be for other
flavors of Linux. It generates the following files:

BusLogic.h          FlashPoint.c        README.BusLogic     RELEASE_NOTES
BusLogic.c          BusLogic.patch      LICENSE.FlashPoint
README.FlashPoint

How can I apply the patch and compile a new kernel to support this driver?
Can I get this onto my boot disk?

Dave May