X packages

I had some questions about the Xwindows packages. Are they based
on the stable 3.2 release? Has the public patch that is mentioned
on www.xfree86.org been applied? I am asking because I have just
bought an ATI 3D Expression + PC2TV card and am having trouble
getting it to work with the Mach64 X server that is supplied with
Debian. I have read that this card will work under the 3.2A beta.
Is there any plans to package up this beta? If not, I was curious
if there was somewhere that documents the changes made to the debian
X distribution ie which files go in /etc/X11 so that I can make a
package up that will reflect the future release because I need this
beta in order for X to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Dale Miller