Re: New to Debian

On Sat, 10 May 1997, W.D.McKinney wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Anyone here just moved from Red Hat to Debian ?
> Just signed up on the is list.

I've been moving over for the past month.  I see a lot of advantages in
Debian, but still haven't gotten everything running like I had it in Red
Hat.  One thing that irked me with Red Hat is that once I had customized
my system, upgrading became a nightmare.  I'm currently running both on
separate partitions but once I migrate everything over to Debian, the
Red Hat partition will go away.

Bob

----
Bob Nielsen