Re: mailcap 'view' type conflicts

Brian K Servis <servis@ecn.purdue.edu> writes:
> I think the maintainers of xv, xanim, imagemagick, etc. need to agree
> on the description fields that go in the mailcap file.

  A hearty second!  I am so sick of xv and xanim continuously toggling
  this field needlessly.  Installations would go a lot faster if they
  could just get along!

  Also, when setting the "priority," the package should use the current
  order in the mailcap file as the default.

Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.