mailcap 'view' type conflicts

I think the maintainers of xv, xanim, imagemagick, etc. need to agree
on the description fields that go in the mailcap file.  Whenever I
upgrade or install one of the packages they are always wanting to
change the description from what one of the other packages set it
to. Example, xanim suggests

This package recommends changing the value of 'description'
in the 'mailcap' file.

  old:  JPEG Image
  new:  JPEG Graphic Images

This may be fixed in bo, I don't know.