help with printing, please...

sorry, this is a second request...

Is there any way I can send what's actually showing on the on the screen
to the printer?  I'm trying to get XFree86 running and getting a lot of
error messages.  I'd like to be able to print these out so I can try to
address the problems without having to write everything down...  As is
obvious, I'm really new at this Linux stuff, so I'm still very much in
the thrashing around stages.

I'm using Debian Release 1.2 on a 586 / 133 mhz coexisting with
winbloze95... I can't even get my ppp stuff going yet so I have to still
use winbloze to connect to the 'net.. I'm so ashamed!!  :(

 TIA
---
> Steve Morrill

> > Please reply to <smorrill@oro.net>..  +  PGP pub key id: 0xF2459FCD  <
> > header changed to prevent spamming!   +  Linux..it's not just an OS, <
> >                                       +  it's an adventure!          <

Steve Morrill