Re: INSTALL:dual-boot

Rick Jones wrote:

> No need to worry about the MBR.  I have used linux and Win95 on the same
> machine for 2 years now.  I have always used lilo to boot them with 0
> problems.  If you like I can provide you with a copy of my lilo.conf file.

We bought Win95 last year but I'm afraid to install it on my machine.

Besides my Linux partitions, I have three DOS partitions, one of which I
mount
as UMSDOS. All this is spread across two 1.2GB EIDE drives.

I'm afraid that the Win95 installation will screw around with the
DOS partitions. Does it try to convert them to VFAT? Does it touch
the Linux extfs2 and/or the swap partition?

--
...RickM...