Re: Java

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Jim Smith wrote:

> I wish to be able to enable Java support in Netscape 3.01 without it
> crashing whenever I try a java site. Is there a patch or fix for this?
>
> Thanks...
>
> Jim
> --

Hi Jim,
Just re-install Netscape with the debian package in the
contrib section. You'll need to grab the installer for the version of
Netscape you wish 3.01 or 4.??.
You may need to grab the .tar.gz file from Netscape again if you don't
still have it.  The script requires it to be in /tmp? I think.
That should clear up your java woes. :-)
Rich M
joanarich@speedline.ca