Re: lp-device trouble again

barknech@ph-cip.uni-koeln.de writes:

> If it's a "line-termination character problem", how can solve it?

Well, with HP printers, there's a control character that you can send
the character to set the convention.  I don't know what you'd do for
other printers, or even if it's actually relevant, but I'd say you
should try the reference section of the printer manual if there is
one.

One other thing I'd suggest.  You might try getting magicfilter, and
seeing if it knows anything about our printer.  As I recall it has a
bunch of config files which know what codes to send to different
printers for different purposes.

Good luck
--
Rob