Re: Dial up PPP

OK here's an update on this one.  Hopfully not to many are thinking about
the last one.  I got the modem to anser and conect with PPP.  I had to
inter the IP in win95 before it would work.  I then proseded to telnet the
the debian box.  I loged in and had a victory dance.  However I soon
discovered that I cannot conect to anything but the linux box itself.  The
Box has an ethernet conection to the internet and I can't conect to it
through the box.  Is theire something simple I have missed.  Do I need to
install some kind of routing package?  Do I need to modfyf something in
my dialup networking.  Thanks again to all who helped.
Thanks ( On Wed, 23 Apr