Re: Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+ ISA

> I've found that Debian doesn't recognise the Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+
> ISA card. Has anyone got a solution ?

Yeah, buy another card.... <grin>

I had one of these in a Debian box and had some very strange problems that
I eventually attributed (unwarranted, possibly) to the driver.  The card
worked fine under Win95 & NT; however, it behaved strangely under Debian
GNU/Linux.  It was recognised fine and eth0 came up successfully, but
random problems occured after that.

My solution was to exchange the $125 Intel card for a $35 Kingston NE2000
compatible.  Everything's great now!  <grin>

Later,

Kevin Traas
Systems Analyst
Edmondson Roper CA