Re: Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+ ISA

Daeron <daeron@fandom.net> writes:

> I've found that Debian doesn't recognise the Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+
> ISA card. Has anyone got a solution ?

Try adding io=0x300,irq=3 to the options line (if you're using
Debian's modconf, or installing fresh) if your card is at 3,0x300. A
friend of mine couldn't get the driver to auto-detect his card, but
once he put in the values it worked just fine.

--
Brought to you by the letters H and E and the number 15.
"Killer refresh rate! It's even got a PCI bus!" -- Hackers