Oracle on Linux - Install Scripts

Subject: Oracle on Linux - Install scripts

Has anyone been successfull installing Oracle7.3 Workgroup
server for UnixWare or Oracle Webserver 2.1 on Linux
(RedHat, Debian or Caldera)

and care to share your experience/install scripts?

I know that it has been done on SCO UNIX and there is a document
that outlines the process. (I'm looking to do it on UnixWare 2.1)

I know that I need iBCS package but has anyone written a HOWTO
or step by step procedure to do this?

I looked at the Oracle7.3 install scripts and it looks like
they will have to be rewritten entirely.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Please email me directly or CC: when you post.

Exact version is Oracle7 Workgroup Server 7.3.2.2.0 for UnixWare

Roger
rwsimmon@ee.utah.edu