Dazed beta kernels

	I have to run beta kernels to get support for my hardware and
they work pretty well.  But, everyone I've compiled always complains that
CONFIG_MIDI has not been declared or defined ... Does anyone have any
idea what I have to do to get it working?  The kernels compile and run, of
course the midi stuff isn't happy.  I usually use xconfig to config and
I've tried separate makes in the ...drivers/sound dir.  But, I can't find
it.  Thanks!

We are Pentium of Borg.  Division is futile.  You will be approximated.