Restricting size of incoming mail

Hello everyone.

My company has around 70 e-mail users of which some of them retrieve their
e-mail via a dial-up (SLIP or PPP) connection.

We are concerned about the size of e-mail messages because users are
sending huge attachments in their messages so people dialing in stay
connected for long times. This is very expensive since the calls are long
distance.

We are using Sendmail to send and Qpopper to retrieve mail. Is there a
way to limit the size of mail boxes in a user per user basis?

I already limited the size of incoming mail in a global basis (for everybody)
but this is not what we want...

Perhaps using quotas???

Any help will be, as always, appreciated.

Regards,

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris