Re: bug tracking system

On Apr 12, Francesco Tapparo wrote
> Hi all,
> I have a proble with the Debian bug tracking system.
> I have found a minor bugs in some packages, and I have used "bug" to
> report the error. But I have not received the automatical answer from the
> bug tracking system. I like to know what's is wrong, and if the message has
> reached the bug tracking system.

Please check with the bugsystem itself.  It can be reached via
mail as control@bugs.debian.org and via wWW via
http://www.infodrom.north.de/Debian/Bugs/ or the original
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/

	Regards,

	Joey

--
Individual Network e.V.                _/            OrgaTech KG i.Gr.
joey@office.individual.net            _/              joey@orgatech.de