Re: Question on install

Hi, you should look at your bios settings.  They can give you trouble
when trying to install the base system.  Specifically you should look at
the memory (cache and video) and turn it off.  The other thing that comes
to mind is your rescue disk write pertected.  If it isn't that is why it
is try to load previous lilo configurations.  I hope this helps.

Paul McDermott                         | E-mail:       paul@braille.uwo.ca
The Computer Braille Facility          | Phone Number: (519) 661-3061
University OF Western Ontario          | Fax Number:   (519) 661-3949
University Community Centre - Rm. #215 | Web Address:  www.braille.uwo.ca/~paul
London Ontario                         |
N6A 5B8                                | LINUX RULES!!!