Problem on mounting CD...

Hi!

  I've been tried to allow the normal users in my system to mount a CD-ROM
but with no success... I even put the following line in my /etc/fstab:

    /dev/cdrom /cdrom iso9660 ro,noauto,user,unhide 0 0

  Where /dev/cdrom is a symbolic link to /dev/scd0. My /cdrom directory
has the following permitions:

    drwxr-xr-x   2 root     root         1024 Apr 11 10:23 /cdrom/

  The problem is that the users can mount the CD but cannot umount it! The
"mount /cdrom" works fine but "umount /cdrom" gives the error message:

    umount:  /cdrom mount disagrees with the fstab

  I don't know if this can make diference, but I have CD-ROM support as a
module in the kernel (sr_mod and isofs).

  Please, help-me! :~(

Thanks,
Felix Almeida.