Re: NE2000 card

Hi, what is exactly is your problem? If any?  I could not get my linux
box to recognise my kingston ethernet card (which emulates a ne2000
card)  When I installed the base system I had to choose a DEC-2*** I
can't remember the rest of the name. I hope this is of some use to you.

Paul McDermott                         | E-mail:       paul@braille.uwo.ca
The Computer Braille Facility          | Phone Number: (519) 661-3061
University OF Western Ontario          | Fax Number:   (519) 661-3949
University Community Centre - Rm. #215 | Web Address:  www.braille.uwo.ca/~paul
London Ontario                         |
N6A 5B8                                | LINUX RULES!!!