Re: NE2000 card

>Hi
>
>I think there was some discussion about the NE2000 card a while ago, how do
I get in contact with it... (append io something in lilo.conf ??)

>Karsten

I have Magitronic EZ2000's, which are NE2000 compatible. I got it to work by
doing the following:

        First, I had to (ugh!) boot DOS and run the setup program from the
        disk that came with the card. I set mine for 0x300 irq10.

        Second, I started the NE2000 module like so:
                modprobe ne io=0x300

        Once this is done, ifconfig should show the card, and you should
        be able to ping other machines on the network (provided that the
        other network settings are at all right).

Hope this helps!

Tim

Linux 2.0.6 i486... Because reboots are for upgrades.
                -->  tjobrien@traveller.com  <--