Re: A Qt alternative for KDE?

Lars Hallberg Micro++ <lah@micropp.se> wrote:
|On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Douglas L Stewart wrote:
|
|What do You think of a Wrapper Class Libary that makes it easy to write
|code that runns on diferent widget sets? If it makes it posably to chose

Great idea.  But I think I've allready seen something which claims to
do this.  (Something with Vx in its name??, I was never attracted to
GUI building so never used it).

Just because it IS such a great and "obvious" idea, I'd recommand you
to dig well into the net before you start inventing the wheel.  I'll
try to dig it for you myself when I get time tommorow.

Good luck!

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL             amos@dsi.co.il |                     -- Anonymous