Re: XFree 3.2A package?

In article <Pine.SGI.3.96.970305150810.6575B-100000@dc-crystal.med.umn.edu>, The
UnixWeenie <ory@dc-crystal.med.umn.edu> writes:
> 	Has anyone made a package of the 3.2A beta release of XFree86?
> I'm new to the list, so if this has been asked before, I appologize.  I
> ask because I have an ET6000 card (STB), and would like 16 bpp support.

You dont have to. I installed just the binary of the 3.2a svga server for
my ET6000 and it has been working working perfectly for more than a month
(I was afraid that it would need some libs, but it does not seem to be the
case)

--
Colas Nahaboo, Koala/Dyade/Bull @ INRIA Sophia, http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas