Re: sendmail on two hosts for one domain

On Mar 03, 1997 at 08:04:56AM +0800, Michael J. Maravillo wrote:

> 	what i really want to do is forward certain users to the second
> 	machine.  that is, without using aliases.  if the user doesn't
> 	exist on the first machine, it will try the second one.

But how will you specify which users? You might as well use an alias
file if you don't intend to forward all non-existing users elsewhere.

You might be able to rig up an smail director (/etc/smail/directors)
to do this. I wouldn't guess as to how to do it myself though.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust                    moffatt@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.