   Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 17:13:30 -0500 (EST)
   From: Pete Templin <templin@bucknell.edu>
   To: Debian Users List <debian-user@lists.debian.org>,
           debian-devel@lists.debian.org
   Subject: md autostart?

   Hi there,

   	I just put the md package to use, and I have some semi-important
   questions...

   1) Do I need to do anything to ensure that my /dev/md0 has been started if
   I expect to use it in /etc/fstab?  If so, where do I put that?  My kernel
   has md compiled in (not a module).

   2) Can I also assume that it'll get unmounted cleanly and properly?

   Thanks for your help,

   Pete

   --
   Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
   Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590