Re: SCSI Ultra/Wide support

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Daniel Robbins wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Lawrence Chim wrote:
>
> > did anyone done a performance comparison of buslogic 958 and adaptec
> > 2940?
>
> I don't, but I do want to say that I have a Buslogic BT958UW and I love it.

I've got 9 or 10 2940UW's deployed, and I must say I'm quite satisfied
with their reliability and performance...

Jason Costomiris                 | Finger for PGP 2.6.2 Public Key
jcostom@sjis.com                 | "There is a fine line between idiocy
My employers like me, but not	 | and genius.  We aim to erase that line"
enough to let me speak for them. |			--Unknown

	        	http://www.jasons.org/~jcostom