MUTT (was Re: Problem with Smail)

Quoting J.H.M.Dassen (jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl):
> On Mar 19, Alexander Koch wrote
[...]
> > Well, besides the point ELM 2.5 beta is _without_ PGP support at all
> > there's only one choice for me. And please don't mention PINE, thanks. ,-)
>
> The Debian elm-me+ package has PGP support.

Well... After the development of ELM has been silent (just look at the FAQ
or faq pointer postings in comp.mail.elm) for YEARS now. Even slight
bugfixes were not approved by the ELM development team, the FAQ has some
oddities and is terribly out of date.

Now with the Beta Version of 2.5 out, all hoped that there was PGP support.
No, though we have an RfC out for that (2015/7 ?) it is not included. ARGH!

So I drop ELM, it (well, guess what). ELM-ME+ ? Well, it works, of course.
But to those who do not know: ME means Michael Elkins. ME is the guy
programming MUTT... ,-)

MUTT simply works better. <grin>

Alexander
(sticking to MUTT from 0.41 on, current is 0.66, waiting for 0.67)

--
Tech support is a fine art which, once mastered, virtually ensures
loss of sanity. Joe Thompson <joe@cstone.net>